Spring has arrived making it the perfect time to organize and clean your home. Although it can seem like a daunting task there are some simple steps you can take to make spring cleaning an easier process.
- Start small. Pick a room, a closet, or even a drawer to begin. Getting started is always the hardest part.
- Make a keep, discard and donate pile. Making separate piles while you clean makes finishing the job so much easier.
- Work top to bottom, left to right. When cleaning or organizing starting from the top of an area and work down from left to right. This creates a system so no area goes untouched.
- Wash everything from drapes to sheets and even throw covers for pillows. This makes sure all the soft materials in your home get a revamp.
- Put away winter gear and get out spring and summer items. Get out the tables and chairs, barbeques, and décor and get your home ready for some warm and sunny weather.